PLANNING FOR A PERFECT SUMMER
You have so many questions. SCATA has the answers.
SCATA KNOWS…THE CAMP PHILOSOPHY.
- How does the camp handle home sickness?
- Is the director there with a few kind words?
- Does the camp allow the camper to call home?
SCATA KNOWS…about THE MEDICAL POLICY
- Will the camp accept a child on medication?
- Is a doctor on site?
- Is the doctor off site and on call?
- How many nurses are on site?
- What is the distance and driving time to the hospital?
SCATA KNOWS… about THE CAMP STAFF.
- What are the ages of the counselors?
- How many counselors are in each bunk?
- What experience do the sports coaches have?
- Do they have a training period and orientation for the counselors?
- What percentage of the staff is foreign?
SCATA KNOWS… about THE WATERFRONT.
- How many of the staff are certified lifeguards.
- Do they have a pool?
- Is swimming instruction mandatory?
SCATA KNOWS… about FOOD ISSUES.
- Is the camp able to accommodate food allergies, i.e. lactose intolerance, peanut allergies?
- Is the camp able to offer peanut free diets?
- Does the camp offer vegetarian options?
- Can the camp offer kosher food?
- Can the camp accommodate campers on diabetic diets?
YOU KNOW…your child.
SCATA HAS BEEN MATCHING STUDENTS
WITH SUMMER PROGRAMS
FOR OVER 45 YEARS!!!
WE KNOW THE OWNERS; WE KNOW THE STAFF.
WE KNOW THE CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY OF BOTH THE PROGRAMS AND THE CAMPERS.
LET'S COMBINE OUR KNOWLEDGE TO PUT TOGETHER A PERFECT SUMMER FOR YOUR CHILD!
Request Overnight Camp Info
| Request Teen Program Info
*Student Camp and Trip Advisors serves as a camp referral agent. This service is free to families that we work with. As a referral agent, we charge a fixed percentage to any camp to which we make a referral and that child attends their camp. Student Camp and Trip Advisors charge the same percentage to all camps that receive referrals.
STUDENT CAMP & TRIP ADVISORS
Home Office: 2 Sundance Way Natick, MA 01760