“Where do I want to go from here?’
Have these questions been on your mind lately? Do you think about taking a year off between high school and college, a job, or the rest of your life? Student Camp & Trip Advisors (SCATA) has the answers for you.
“What’s next for me?”
Many students feel they want to take some time during the year after high school graduation and many exciting alternatives are available. Let SCATA help to find the right option for you.
Programs are available in:
- Gain perspective
- Learn new skills & hone old ones
- Share your talents
- Accept challenges
- Discover new interests & passions
- Develop lifelong friendships
- Find direction.
- SCUBA and Sailing
- Archaeology/ Marine Biology/ Ecology
- Wilderness Programs
- Language/Culture Study in Spanish, French, German, Mandarin Chinese
- Community Service Worldwide
Past, Present & Future
SCATA can help find the right one for you!